Back to the studio!

Finally, I can begin working in my studio once again. I need to get back into my creative mode now that I have completed the many to do items on my list for home and work. I began by relaxing at the beach and clearing my head. I just finished my website - although one never finishes a site - it is best to say that my new site is published :). This was one of the businesses that I had to complete in reference to my art. Next step is to simply give myself time to experiment and play with creativity so I can get back in the creative mode. I hope to create some new intaglio prints with some new images as well as salt print. Well, let's see if I can begin this process beginning tomorrow.😀

Comments

  1. Wow - I love that dramatic sky and the birds in flight!- Amazing little iPhone camera!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment